||PO Box 103 Currumbin Q 4223
||End Davall Street Currumbin Q 4223
||Grant Epple 0407 130 897
- Large range of club boats available (members only) – kayaks & skis.
- Coaching available – beginner to intermediate.
- Unbeatable paddling environment – flat water to ocean.
- Structured training programs.
- Creek side storage shed and pontoon facility.
- Personal boat storage available, hot shower, bathroom.
- Creek side club shed in a parkland setting for Saturday morning activities. Ample parking.
- Meet at the club shed.
- Saturday 7:00 am.
- First Saturday: Club handicap race (flat water) over 8km. All paddlers, all craft.
- Second Saturday: TBC Ocean ski race and flatwater training on the creek for others.
- Third Saturday: 10km mass start race in the creek.
- Fourth Saturday: Club training on the creek,
|Annual Club Activities
- Chinderah Chase (marathon paddle on the Tweed river date TBA)
- Currumbin Capers – Part of the Pacific Coast Marathon Series.
- Annual Dinner & Awards Night – early December.
- AGM – last week in March each year.
||Ages 8 – 80 years get involved. Most club paddlers are involved with competition with some recreational paddling offered. All paddle craft are either touring or racing class fibreglass kayaks or racing skis.